PRIVILEGED PASSWORD MANAGEMENT - THYCOTIC
Privileged account passwords for domain admin accounts, root accounts, super-user accounts and more are the preferred targets for hackers these days. Once compromised, these privileged credentials give attackers the "keys to the kingdom," allowing them to gain access as a trusted user to your most sensitive and critical information.
Unfortunately, these privileged accounts are all too often unknown, unmanaged, and unprotected. If they are not properly managed and secured, your organization could suffer disastrous consequences. Thycotic Privilege Manager from Thycotic can assist.
Why attend this WebEx, do you need to:
- Rotate, safeguard and manage Service Accounts without affecting system dependencies.
- Have a Central store for privilege credentials that is secure, auditable and accessible.
- Ensure Admin's have clear separation of privileges and are safeguarding their passwords.
- Provide elevated privileges without divulging the password.
- Identify and report on what an Admin did; who they are, what was changed, where and when.
To register please click here to receive the joining details. These will then be emailed back to you within 24 hours.
Organisations typically have three or four times more privileged accounts than employees.
So how many privileged accounts do you have? Could you list them all? The answer's probably no - and missing just a few accounts could be the difference between strong protection and a substantial breach. To help, we've put together a free tool to discover your Windows-based privileged accounts.