Symantec has awarded CST (Computer Security Technology Ltd) the prestigious Technical Assistance Partner Program (TAPP) recognition which vastly increases the value of CST consultancy and product services to customers in the UK.
Symantec Technical Assistance Partner Program enables CST to deliver advanced technical assistance to
customers with increasingly complex IT environments. As a trusted
advocate with priority access to Symantec’s advanced-level technical
assistance staff, CST can offer customers greater levels of technical
assistance for the Backup Exec, Symantec Endpoint Security and Messaging and Web Security product families providing them with a broader range of real-time, value added services.
are a platinum reseller partner of Symantec products and services and
champion Symantec as one of their most popular security products. In the
continuation to thrive to provide the best services and to stay ahead
of the security market CST are also trained and accredited within: Symantec Enterprise Vault, Critical System Protection (CSP), Altiris, Endpoint Protection (SEP), Endpoint Encryption and Control Compliance Suite (CCS).
What are the benefits to YOU as a Customer?
- Highly-qualified technical assistance - CST are enabled with Symantec technical training, exclusively available within the TAPP program
- Expedited technical assistance – CST has direct access to Symantec advanced level support in case
they need to escalate any technical cases to us on your behalf
- Streamlined assistance – as a customer, you will receive value added services from CST and Symantec
- Frees up your internal resources – CST will be your single point of contact, allowing more
effective and efficient use of your resources and time
- Helps you increase the value and return on your investments of Symantec technology
- Multi-vendor technical assistance - CST has a deep understanding of the your heterogeneous IT environment
What criteria did CST have to meet to join the program?
- Demonstrated technical assistance delivery capabilities
- A minimum of 1 Engineer trained per product on the TAPP technical course
- Fully-staffed call center, minimum regional business hours (12 hours per day x 5 days per week)
- Software case tracking system
- End-user service commitments
- In-house support laboratory
- Support renewals infrastructure
- Existing membership in the Symantec Partner Program