Please join us at a Virtual Seminar to learn why Gartner has named XDR (eXtended Detection & Response) as the number one trend for Security and Risk Managers.
This 60 minute session is co-hosted with Cynet, a leading MDR and XDR vendor and highly regarded by Gartner as an important player in this space.
Introduction to Managed Detection & Incident Response agenda:
- The current threat landscape. (Why is it that Ransomware is one of the oldest of Cyber threats, yet remains so prevalent today?)
- Demystifying the latest Cyber security rhetoric: EDR, NDR, MDR and XDR. Why the analysts are urging Organisations to pay special attention.
- What is ‘Incident Response’? (how you can be ready for a ‘worst case scenario’)
- How to leverage automated response to expedite response, control risk and mitigate damage.
- How a consolidated approach can increase efficiencies and protection in your security program.
- How Cynet can improve cyber security and reduce resource costs.